IELTS Speaking questions from Spain, Madrid – December 2009
– What is your name?
– Who cooks in your house?
– Do you prefer to cook your food or to just buy it ready?
– What is your house like?
– Which part of it do you prefer to other parts?
– Have you made any modifications to your home?
– What kind of people use internet in your country?
– Who taught you how to use internet?
Describe a change that you would like to make in the future, you should say:
– what that change is,
– what you have done to make that change happen,
– why you want to make it.
– What are the most important changes in one’s life?
– Do you think people like changes?
– To what extent changes mean progress?
IELTS Speaking questions from Hong Kong – December 2009
– What’s your name?
– Where are you from?
– Do you live in a house or in an apartment?
– Which room of your apartment do you like most and why?
– If you could change one thing in your apartment, what would it be?
– When was your last time to go shopping?
– When do you usually go shopping?
– Do you prefer go shopping in big shops to small shops?
Tell me about some good news that you received via phone, you should say:
– who phoned you up,
– what the news was,
– why it was important.
– Why is it so common for people to use mobile phones?
– What are the differences of mobile phones versus landline?
– What are the differences of using phones versus email?
– Why do some people not want to use mobile phones?
– Do you think letters will disappear one day?
– What is your opinion about the form of the future communication?